Truffles made with crushed Biscoff Lotus biscuits and Marie Tea biscuits combined together with cream, Biscoff spread and condensed milk. These Biscoff/Lotus Truffles are so easy to put together and tastes so good that you would want to make this time and time again.
My Biscoff craze hasn’t ended yet. Not even a little bit. I seem to like it even more than before now. I have a couple of recipes with Biscoff in my blog, which are oreo-biscoff popsicle, lotus pudding cake, lotus filled skillet cookies, and the famous biscuit crunch pudding. In case you have missed it, check them out. All are delicious, because you just can’t go wrong with Biscoff.
These are one of those treats which you can enjoy without putting in much effort in preparation. You just need a handful of ingredients for this, and just mix everything together, make balls and roll them in more crushed lotus biscuits. If you have never made truffles before, then this is a great place to start. This recipe is so straight forward and like I said it is as easy as 1-2-3.
Do try it out, it will be an instant hit especially among the kids. My son just couldn’t keep his hands away from this. 🙂
Yields 12 truffles
- 10 lotus biscuits
- 15 marie biscuits
- 125ml thick cream
- 4-5 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp lotus spread
- 5-6 lotus biscuits powdered (for rolling)
- 2-3 tbsp lotus spread melted for garnish
- The truffles should be refrigerated. When kept out it starts becoming soft.
- You can insert a nut in the middle of the truffles. Macadamia would be perfect.
- To melt the Biscoff spread, just microwave it for 15 seconds.
- Powder the biscuits in a food processor.
- Add all the ingredients to the biscuit powder and mix well. The mixture will be sticky. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Take out, make small balls and roll it in powdered lotus biscuits.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more. Serve cold.
4 thoughts on “Lotus/Biscoff Truffles”
This looks yummy! What type of biscuit is a Lotus Biscuit? I don’t think in South Africa we get Lotus Biscuits but I am sure there should be an equivalent to it here. Also, the Lotus Spread, is that something like Nutella?
Hey Abeeda. Lotus biscuits are similar to gingersnap biscuits. It is basically caramelised biscuit. If you have IKEA in South Africa, you will get a similar gingersnap biscuit from there. Lotus spread is made from these biscuits. Its yumm. It is a spread like Nutella but the taste is completely different. Try ordering it online. 🙂
Oh, enikku vayya! A kid pleaser for sure… so easy to make…
Yeaah. Please do make it. 🙂