Light, fluffy, buttery hotdog bread rolls that are impossible to resist. These homemade bread just requires a handful of simple ingredients but the result is just amazing!!
I love making dishes like this which involves bread. The whole process of making any sort of bread is very satisfying for me. And if the bread turns out good, double the happiness! It was super exciting for me to make this bread roll because I made it in my new stand mixer and the whole process was a great experience. The dough turned out very soft and for the same reason the bread was fluffy. But even if you knead with hand I am sure you will get the same texture for your bread as long as you knead it well for at least 10 minutes.
I got this flawless recipe from my favorite channel, Merry Boosters. She is a guru of breads, you must visit her channel to see all her amazing recipes and videos. I got the perfect result because I followed her recipe exactly as she explained. You can check out her video for this to see how to knead this bread with hand.
Fluffy Hot dog Bread Rolls
- 325 Grams flour 2 ½ cups
- 190 Ml slightly warm milk
- 50 Grams butter at room temp
- 1 Tsp instant yeast
- 2½ Tbsp sugar
- 1¼ Tsp salt
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Knead it for 8 minutes in a stand mixer with a dough hook attachment or for10 minutes using hand.
- Once you get a smooth dough, place it in a well oiled bowl and let it rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts. Form balls out of each piece. (Each ball was approximately 74 grams)
- Roll the dough in a thin elongated shape as shown in video.
- Roll the dough into cylinder. (Check video) The cylinder should be around10-12 inches long. Seal the ends by pinching.
- Roll the dough around the hot dog.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking tray and let it rise for45 minutes.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake in 180 C preheated oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Brush with butter while the rolls are still warm.