Our special spicy hot sauce chicken filling gets kicked up a notch by presenting them in cute tortilla cones.
If you have been following me for some time, you may have noticed that I have a special love for this hot sauce spicy chicken filling which I use in quite a lot of my recipes. I have used it in Hot Sauce Chicken Sandwich and fried bun sandwich.
With the same filling I made mini tortilla cones this time and it only got better. The filling by itself is so flavorful that it doesn’t require much fixings to enhance the flavor. See how simple it is to prepare this appealing appetizer in this video. Please give it a thumbs up if you like it and share with your friends and families.
Hot sauce chicken cones
- 400 Grams chicken breasts cut into small cubes
- 2 Tsp paprika
- ½ Tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 1 Medium onion chopped
- 2 green chillies
- 1 Tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ Cup mayonnaise
- 3-4 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- flour paste made by mixing 2 tbsp flour in 1 tbsp water
- Marinate chicken with paprika powder, garlic powder and salt. Shallow fry it in a little bit of oil till cooked and golden brown on the outside. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add onions, green chillies and sauté till soft. Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
- Add the fried chicken into this and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise and sriracha sauce. Mix it. Add chicken into it. Combine.
- Pour honey and mix well. The filling is ready.
- take a tortilla and cut it into 4 pieces.
- Apply flour paste on one side of each piece and roll it into a cone sticking the edges well.
- Add lettuce and chicken filing to the cone.
- Serve immediately.