Molten Lava Mini Chocolate Cake is so soft and delicious, that you cannot stop with one. Since it is made in appam pan, these are bite sized and looks too cute!!
School summer holidays have started and I am in search of simple recipes which the kids will like. I have made a list of a few dishes to try out, some of which even the kids can make by themselves. I made this when the kids had a play date with their cousins and they really loved it. They couldn’t stop eating it, they just gobbled it up. 😅
So in this video, I have included three easy chocolate dessert recipes which will be popular with the kids. One is this molten lava cake, then kinder chocolate mug cake and finally rice cake chocolate bites. Make sure to see this video and save it for later, because these recipes are a keeper.
Mini Molten Lava Chocolate Cakes
- 1 Cup milk
- ½ Cup sugar
- ½ Cup oil
- 1 Tsp vinegar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- ¼ Cup cocoa powder
- ¾ Tsp baking powder
- ¼ Tsp baking soda
- Milk/ dark chocolate bars
- In a bowl add milk, oil, sugar, vinegar, vanilla and mix well.
- Add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder and mix gently until combined.
- Grease an appam pan with oil.
- Fill ¾ th of the grooves with the batter.
- Insert a piece of chocolate in the center and pour a tsp more of batter to close it. Tap the pan once.
- Place on the stove and cook covered on lowest heat for 10 minutes.
- Take out the cake and enjoy.
Recipe from Hebbar’s Kitchen