Store bought chocolate pound cake is layered with a rich blend of custard, whipping cream and milk and topped with a thick chocolate sauce. Beautiful!!
This is perfect for any office party, family reunion, children’s birthday party and so on. So easy to make, yet so drool worthy. With the rich chocolate cake and the custard and the chocolate sauce, everyone will love you for this pudding. Do try it and enjoy.
Chocolate & Custard Layer Pudding
- 2 chocolate pound cake
- 500 Ml milk
- 250 Ml cream
- 1/4th Of tin sweetened condensed milk
- 2 sachet caramel custard powder
- 145 Gram milk chocolate
- 1/2 Cup whipping cream
- slice chocolate pound cake and place half of it in a square pan as one layer
- Make the custard by heating milk until it comes to a boil.
- Pour the custard powder into it and stir immediately.
- In a bowl, add cream and condensed milk and mix.
- pour this into the milk.
- Pour half of this custard milk over the cake layer.
- place another layer of cake.
- pour remaining custard milk.
- place another layer of chocolate cake.
- let the putting set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- meanwhile prepare chocolate ganache.
- for that add chocolate and whipping cream in a bowl and melt it in the microwave in 20 second bursts until completely melted stirring in between.
- pour this over the set custard layer pudding and refrigerate overnight.