Sheet Pan Pancakes are the perfect way to make breakfast for a crowd without having to spend a lot of time in front of the hot griddle. These fluffy pancakes can be baked in the oven and will be ready in 5-7 minutes.
See how easy it is to make this in this video. I didn’t include in the video, but you can include different toppings and make the plain pancakes more interesting. Some of the options are chocolate chips, strawberry, blueberry, white chocolate chips, bananas, marshmallows etc.
I usually make this pancake during my meal prep day and store it in the freezer. It is very convenient and just requires heating or toasting it as bit few minutes before serving. I like serving it the warm pancakes with a cube of butter and jam. Maple syrup, Nutella or Lotus works well too.
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 Cup cornstarch
- 3 Tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 Medium sized egg 51 grams each
- 2 Cups buttermilk
- 1.5 Tsp vanilla
- 70 Grams grams melted butter More butter for brushing
- Add all the wet ingredients ina bowl and mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients in another bowl and whisk to combine.
- Combine the wet and dry mix together.
- Take a sheet pan (18 by 13 inch) and grease it very well with butter. Pour the batter into it and bake for5-7 minutes in a 180 C preheated oven until the toothpick inerted comes out clean.
- Take out and brush the top with melted butter. Keep it on broil and let it turn golden borwn in color. It may take about 1-2 minutes only for this.Cut and serve with maple syrup, Nutella or any topping you like.
Recipe from theflavorbender