Sweet vermicelli filling rolled inside samosa sheets and dipped in milk chocolate. These sweet rolls is my new hit item around here and you definitely will need this recipe in your arsenal, especially during Ramadan when looking for last minute dessert idea.
Sweet Vermicelli Rolls with Samosa sheets
- 20 Grams butter
- 1 Packet/150 grams Pakistani Vermicelli
- ½-1 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- samosa sheets
- oil for frying
- melted milk chocolate
- Heat butter in a pan, add vermicelli and roast it on medium low heat until the vermicelli turns brown in color.
- Turn off heat and add condensed milk. Mix and keep aside. (You can add more or less depending on how sweet you want the dessert to be)
- Add filling on one side of the samosa sheet and roll it sealing the ends with flour paste.
- Shallow fry it and let it cool a bit.
- Dip the ends in melted chocolate and sprinkle pistachios on it.
- refrigerate for half an hour and serve