Crispy samosa cones with a spicy chicken mayo center. The ideal treat for Iftar or really any moment.
It has been a while since I last updated this space. My blog, my first child, was completely neglected because I was too occupied creating content for YouTube. I therefore decided to rectify the situation by sharing this cute appetizer recipe here. Additionally, it’s a great time because everyone will be looking for various kinds of snacks to prepare for Iftar.
I always enjoy snacks with chicken mayo filling. It has a mild flavor and is not overly spicy. To make it look more appealing, I thought I’ll present it in these samosa cones. Do check out the video to see how it is made and hope you’ll try it out.
If you want to buy baking cones, here is the amazon link for it, https://www.amazon.ae/dp/B07MWSFZJG/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_api_gl_i_NCC8K7BQ3AHVPK7HPNV3?linkCode=ml1&tag=sandsfood06-21
If you want to make it by yourself at home, here is the link for instructions here:https://youtu.be/rsOv6xiZ7lE
Chicken Samosa Cones
To make filling:
- 200 Grams boneless chicken boiled in pepper and salt and shredded
- 1 Small onion
- 2-3 green chillies
- ½ Cup cabbage
- ¼ Cup jalapeños
- coriander leaves
- ½ Tsp black pepper powder
- 1 Tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 Tsp sugar
- salt tot taste
- 2 Tbsp tahina
- 1 Tbsp garlic sauce
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sriracha chilli sauce
- samosa sheets
- flour water paste
- oil for deep frying
To make filling:
- mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Take a baking cone and place it on a samosa sheet.
- Roll the sheet around the cone and seal one end with flour paste.
- Deep fry the cones on medium high until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove the cones from the crisp sheet carefully with a chopstick or with your hand.
- Fill the cones with the filling by adding more sriracha sauce and chilli mayo in between.You can even add lettuce inside.