Tortilla wrapped chicken kebabs with a distinctive spicy sauce created with appetizing ingredients.
The recipe I’m sharing today is a continuation to my Chicken Boti Kebab post from earlier. I figured I’d utilize that recipe to create wraps because we enjoyed it so much. The sauce is what makes this wrap unique. I used the leftover marinade from the kebabs to make it, and it was delicious.
Wraps are a favorite around us since they contain everything you need to prepare a delicious meal. My entire family looks forward to the week when I prepare wraps. In my blog, you’ll find a lot of wrap and sandwich recipes. To go to that category, click here.
Chicken Kebab Wraps with Special Spicy Sauce
- Chicken Boti Kebabs Recipe link in notes
For the sauce:
- ½ Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Cooked marinade Check boti kebab post for recipe of marinade
For the wrap:
- tortilla wraps
- spicy sauce
- chicken boti kebabs chopped
- pickled jalapeños
- onions sliced
- butter for toasting
- Make chicken boti kebabs as per directions given in the kebab post.
- Save the extra marinade. We will make the sauce with that.
To make the sauce:
- Add marinade to a pan and cook it on medium low heat for 2-3 minutes. Do not cook it on high heat or else the yoghurt will curdle.
- In a bowl mix together the mayonnaise, marinade and honey. Add salt if required.
To assemble the wrap:
- Spread a spoon of sauce on the tortilla.
- Add lettuce, chicken, cabbage, jalapeños, onions and extra sauce.
- Close the wrap and roll it.
- Toast the wraps in butter.
- Cut it from the middle into half and serve immediately.