Super moist cake made with a mix of normal flour and almond flour with a refreshing orange flavor.
I am a great fan of almond cakes. I already have quite a lot of almond cake recipe in my blog. This particular recipe is from Shelina cooks and I am in love. This cake turns out to be soft and moist with a refreshing Orange flavor.
Hope you’ll try this cake recipe and will love it.
Almond and Orange Loaf cake
- 175 Grams plain flour
- 175 Grams caster sugar
- 100 Grams almond flour
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- 3 Large eggs
- 200 Ml vegetable oil
- 100 Ml milk
- 1 Tsp orange zest
- Mix all the dry ingredients except almond flakes in a bowl.
- Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Mix everything well gently.
- Pour batter into a lined loaf tin and bake in a 180 C preheated oven for 45 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.