Flavorful breaded chicken cubes, skewered on sticks and deep fried. Best way to eat fried chicken!!
We are ardent lovers of fried chicken, be it chicken strips, chicken popcorn, chicken on bone anything. Fried chicken in any form is our weakness. When it is skewered on sticks, it is even better. It looks good, less messy and fun to eat.
Hope you get to try out this recipe and will love it as much as we did. 🙂
Fried Chicken on Sticks
To marinate chicken:
- 400 Grams Boneless Chicken cut in cubes
- 1 Tsp red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp Paprika powder
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- black pepper
For breading and frying:
- 1 egg
- Panko Bread crumbs or regular bread crumbs
- All purpose flour
- oil for frying
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients mentioned above.
- Skewer them onto skewers. (Remember to soak the skewers in water for 1/2 an hour or so)
- Dip chicken in flour, then egg and finally bread crumbs. You can freeze it after this step and use it as and when needed.
- Deep fry on all sides for 15 minutes on medium low flame.