A very soft marble cake made easily without oven in the sandwich maker.
Who doesn’t like easy peasy recipes which can be made within minutes with the basic ingredients? This sandwich maker marble cake is one recipe like that. Some people love vanilla cake and some chocolate cake, but almost everyone will love this marble cake.
To make these cute little cakes you wouldn’t have to make 2 separate batters. One batter is divided into two and cocoa powder is mixed in one of it. Then spoon the batter onto the sandwich maker plate in layers are cook for 5-6 minutes and voila the cake will be ready!! This cake is a good item to make within minutes to add in your kids lunch box or when you feel like having warm cake along with your coffee or tea.
Sandwich Maker Marble Cake
- 2 eggs
- ¾ Cup sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- ½ Cup oil
- ¼ Cup milk plus 1 tbsp
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Cup flour
- 1½ Tbsp cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- In a bowl, add eggs and sugar. Beat on high speed until it turns light and fluffy.
- Pour in milk, oil and vanilla. Mix
- Add flour and baking powder. Gently fold until everything gets combined.
- Transfer 1/4th of the batter into another bowl and add cocoa powder and 1 tbsp milk into it. Mix.
- Grease sandwich maker tray with butter. Pour a tbsp of white batter onto the plate. Then add half a tsp of cocoa batter on top, followed by half tsp of white batter until you add 6 layers.
- Close the sandwich maker and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Delicious cakes are ready.
Recipe from Huma in the kitchen