A decadent creamy pudding with layers of Kinder Bueno cream and Chocolate Chip Cookies. It is then topped with a thick milk chocolate ganache. This would be the best dessert for the coming Eid or even just any day of the year.
Eid-Al-Adha is almost here and so the only thing that was going around in my mind the past few days were dessert recipes. I was so blank and out of ideas and that’s when my husband bought a box of Kinder chocolate. The moment I saw it, I knew my dessert base would be Kinder Bueno.
I took my planner and noted down all the possible layers I can put in the dessert. I always wanted to make layer pudding with chocolate chip cookies and I knew that this was the perfect time. Then I was confused if I should add a cream cheese layer or something with thick cream. Since I am not a big fan of the sour taste of cream cheese, I used Mascarpone. I am so glad that I did as the outcome was super.
So here is the recipe for you all. I hope you like it too.
Kinder Bueno Pudding
- 250 Grams Mascarpone Cheese
- ¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Cubes/Tbsp Cream Cheese Softened at room temperature
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 6 Bars Kinder Bueno
- 24 Chocolate Chip Cookies (I used Chips Ahoy)
- Milk For dipping
- Chocolate Ganache
- In a bowl, add mascarpone, creame cheese and powdered sugar.
- Whisk it well with a beater until smooth and well combined.
- Pour in the whipping cream. Beat well until it holds stiff peaks.
- Chop the Kinder bueno well. Add it into the cream and fold it in.
- In a loaf tray, place cling film at the bottom.
- Dip Chococolate Chip Cookies in milk and place it as first layer.
- Spread half of the Kinder Bueno cream.
- Place remaining cookies.
- Spread remaining cream.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Pour ganache on top. Refrigerate for an hour and serve.