This Peri Peri Chicken is tender, spicy and loaded with flavor! Since I’ve added Indian spices to it, this version of peri peri chicken is the ultimate grilled chicken recipe you will ever need.
Today, I’m sharing the recipe of these super spicy Peri Peri Chicken that are the perfect companion to all your summer grill plans. I have to say in the begininning itself that the entire credit for this recipe goes to the original owner of the recipe Fadwa’s Kitchen . It was my sister (Ethatha), who shared the recipe link with me. I knew that if Ethatha said it is nice, it would definitely be the best and it sure was.🤤
I prepared using the exact same recipe, but I just reduced the quantity of the red chillies. Even though this grilled chicken was more on the spicy side, my kids loved it a lot. I have already posted a Peri Peri Chicken recipe before and that is a fantastic recipe too. Check that out here. This is a little different because of the Indian spices that is added here. The whole coriander, cumin etc gives it a very unique flavor. It is too good. Give it a try.
Peri Peri Grilled Chicken
- 17 Grams Ginger
- 35 Grams Garlic
- A handful Mint Leaves
- 1 Green Chilly
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Whole pepper corns
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1½ tbsp Whole coriander seeds
- 1 Chicken stock cube
- ¼ Tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¾ Tsp Garam masala powder
- 1½ Tbsp Rice powder
- 1 Kg Chicken Washed and drained
- 15 Dried red chillies
- Coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- In grinder, add all the ingredients listed under ‘to grind-1’.
- Add this paste to chicken and let it marinate for 2 hrs to overnight. (Important step)
- Now, its time to grind the ingredients listed under ‘to grind-2’. In a dry grinder, add pepper corns and grind it. Add the other ingredients and grind it all together.
- Add this to the chicken.
- Powder the red chillies and add it to the chicken along with the oil.
- Chop the coriander leaves finely and add that to the chicken as well.
- Grill the chicken by basting the chicken with oil in between.