Lemonade is a classic, refreshing summer drink, but having them chilled in these pouches on a hot summer day is amazing!!
I love taking refreshing drinks for the kids whenever we go to the beach, especially during this scorching summer heat. What I do is simply fill the bags with whatever drink my kids like, and freeze them. We take it to the beach or park and once they are there and done playing, the juice will begin to defrost, leaving you with a refreshing icy cold drink.
I am posting a recipe of basic lemonade here, of which you all will be a pro for sure. But those who need it, here it is for you. Hope you will try this for your kids. Enjoy the summer vacation. 👍🏼
Icy Cold Lemonade Pouches
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Lemon juice
- 6 Cups Water
- In a saucepan add sugar and 1 ½ cups of water and bring it to a boil. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool.
- In a large pitcher or jug, add lemon juice, sugar syrup and remaining water.
- Stir it and your lemonade is ready.
- Pour it in zip lock bags and freeze it.
- You can take it to the beach or park on a hot day, and can have the defrosted chilled lemonade through a straw.