These delectable Chicken wrap are loaded with tender rotisserie chicken, vegetables all wrapped in a tortilla and slathered with Spicy Mayo sauce.
If you are going to start university and going to stay in a dorm room/ hostel, then this wrap recipe will be good for you. My Nephew Amaan (who I consider as my eldest son), who is also Savory and Sweet Food’s poster boy is all grown up now. Wow, time flies! You don’t realize just how fast your children grow up until you see a picture from just a few years ago. What a difference!!
That’s him, Amaan when he was around 9 years old! He is 19 now, maa shaa Allah! But how much ever you grow, you will always be my baby Amaanuu!♥️ He was leaving for college when I was in Dubai and so I wanted to take a cooking video with him before he left and he was all for it. I chose this particular dish because this one would be super easy to make for just anyone, even for those who have zero cooking skills.
All you need are rotisserie chicken/ Shawai chicken and few veggies, tortilla wrap or this can be done in a bread or bun, and some sauce ( I made a chilli mayo sauce, but you can just use a ready made chilli mayo if you get it.) See the video to see how Amaan made this delicious wrap all on his own. Hope you’ll try it out too. And please do pray for Amaan’s success and happiness, it would mean a lot!! 🙂
Simple Rotisserie Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 Full rotisserie chicken shawai chicken
- 2 Medium sized onions
- 2 green chillies
- 3 Cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp soya sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 Cup cabbage
to make the sauce:
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- ½ Tsp chilli flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp sriracha chilli sauce (you can also just add chilli mayo, instead of making this sauce)
- tortilla wraps
- sriracha sauce
- toum sauce/garlic sauce that usually comes along with the chicken
- In a pan add onions and sauté until it turns soft and translucent.
- Add garlic and green chillies and sauté for a minute.
- Add shredded rotisserie chicken and mix well.
- Add in all the spices and cook for a minute.
- Turn off the flame and add parsley and cabbage.
- Filling is ready.
- To make sauce, add all the ingredients for that together.
- To assemble, take a tortilla wrap and spread garlic sauce on it.
- Add chicken filling and then slather mayo sauce. If you want you can add sriracha sauce too.
- Close the wrap like a quesadilla and toast it in butter. Enjoy!!