Raffaello Pudding is a decadent white chocolate based pudding with coconut flavors. This pudding tastes a lot like the famous Raffaello Candy.
If you are in the mood for a no-bake, easy dessert, this Raffaello Pudding is a perfect piece of indulgence. I’ve been obsessing over this pudding ever since I first ate it from my sister in law, Fida’s house. Her mom (who btw is a great cook) had made this.
I couldn’t stop thinking about this coconut and white chocolate infused dessert with the creamy, rich texture. In other words, this dessert tastes exactly like my favorite Italian chocolates: Raffaello by Ferraro. Apparently this dessert is quite famous in Kerala nowadays. There are many different versions of this dessert in YouTube, but I promise this particular recipe is too good. Please do give it a try.
- 250 Ml whipping cream
- 125 Ml thick cream
- ½ Cup coconut milk powder
- ½ Cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ Tin sweetened condensed milk (adjust as per your liking)
- ½ Tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Cup grated white chocolate
- 1 ½ Tbsp gelatin melted in 3 tbsp water 0r 10 grams China Grass/ Agar melted
- Mix gelatin with water and melt in the double boiler or microwave oven and keep it aside for cooling or boil China grass until completely melted.
- Beat whipping cream until it holds stiff peaks.
- Add thick cream and condensed milk and then add coconut milk powder and whisk together.
- Add vanilla essence and desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Pour gelatin or agar into the mixture.
- Add white chocolate and mix.
- Garnish with white chocolate and desiccated coconut.
- Transfer to a pudding tray and let it set in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.