This BROWNIE SWIRL COOKIES are another easy cookie recipe where you make both brownie and cookie dough with a ready box mix. Combine the both and slice into pinwheel shapes and bake. It looks pretty and tastes delicious.
I absolutely love making and eating chocolate based desserts and my love for it is evident seeing the number of chocolate desserts in the blog. Two of my favorite among them are brownies and chocolate chip cookies. Those two are combined in this swirl cookies to give the best of both worlds.
I have used ready made Betty Crockers cookie dough mix and brownie mix here. So it was all the more easier. I usually make two rolls and keep it ready in the freezer so that I can slice and bake whenever any one of us get a cookie or brownie craving. Do try making this chewy fudgy cookie, you wont be disappointed for sure.
Brownie Swirl Cookies
- 1 Box Brownie Mix
- 1 Box Chocolate chip cookies mix/ Or even better readymade frozen cookie dough
- Prepare brownie batter as per package directions
- Prepare cookie dough as package directions
- Roll out the cookie dough on a parchment paper.
- Spread brownie batter on the rolled cookie dough.
- Roll cookie dough and brownie like a log.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Slice the log into pinwheels and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in a 180 C preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.