This is the best recipe for gluten free brownies. The coconut oil and almond flour combination is on another level which will win your heart for sure. These healthy brownies are sugar free and dairy free as well.
Even though I am allergic to gluten and dairy, I always end up making my super delicious milk chocolate brownies every time me or my son have a brownie craving and then I start feeling guilty. I’m so glad that I tried making flourless brownies because it came out too good. It was super moist, soft and had a nice flavor from the coconut oil.
I saw this recipe in a website called Yummly. I made a few teeny changes in the measurements according to my liking and we loved it. I knew that I had to make a video for this as most of them are going gluten free nowadays and so the search for gluten free recipes are in full swing. What I really liked about this recipe is that it is made using the natural sweetener, Honey. Raw honey is no doubt the healthiest natural sweetener. I was a little reluctant to use it at first because I never baked using honey, but it turned out very good.
I must say that the texture of this is not exactly like the classic brownies, this is somewhere in between a chocolate cake and a brownie. But trust me, it tastes amazing and it is very simple to make. Check out the recipe and also the video. If you haven’t subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, please do. I’ll be posting more videos there.
Gluten free Brownies (Sugar free, Dairy free)
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil/ melted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or raw cacao
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease an 8x8x2 inch square baking pan and keep it aside.
- In a bowl combine oil, honey, vanilla and eggs. Whisk it until smooth.
- Add in almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and combine.
- add chocolate chips if you like. Pour this into the baking pan and bake for approximately 25 minutes until toothpuck inserted comes out clean. (the center shouldn't be jiggly)
- Let it cool and cut slices and enjoy.