Delicious 5 ingredient Tiramisu Truffles-a twist to the classic Tiramisu. All the flavors of Tiramisu are packed into a bite sized truffle.
Don’t these Truffles look great. I love bite sized sweets. These Tiramisu truffles are incredibly easy to prepare and trust me, when you take a bite, you won’t be able to stop at just one!
You just need 5 ingredients to have this magic happening in your kitchen right now. It doesn’t require any baking or cooking. So so easy!!
Each truffle is a perfect homemade little bite of goodness, with a luscious Nutella filling that looks incredibly fancy. Here you have a short YouTube video tutorial for this truffles. I loved the background music a lot, so put on your headphones, and watch the video on HD please. Enjoy!! 🙂
- 250g cold mascarpone cheese
- 50g powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 120g lady finger biscuits (Savoiardi biscuits)
- 1 tsp of coffee powder (mixed in 30 ml hot water and cooled)-optional
- Chocolate shavings
- The truffles can be coated with melted chocolate too.
- Instead of Nutella, thick chocolate ganache can be used.
- In a bowl, add mascarpone cheese and stir it with a spatula.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Pour in vanilla essence. Add coffee at this point if you are adding. Mix.
- Crush biscuits till fine (not super fine, at the same time not chunky). Add it to mascarpone mix and combine. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Take a tablespoon full of the dough and flatten it. Pipe or spoon Nutella in the center. Wrap the Nutella with the dough to make a truffle ball.
- Roll the truffles in chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate for an hour. Keep it out for 1/2 an hour before serving for a soft truffle. If you like firm texture, you can serve it right out of the fridge.