This Snickers Pudding is super quick, and easy to make but is a crowd pleasing, show stopping, all time favorite dessert!
This pudding has layers of pure bliss. It features layers of chocolate sandwich cake, mega creamy layer made with instant cream cheese cubes, caramel pudding mix and whipping cream powder, all topped with a luscious Snickers chocolate glaze. After my famous Kit Kat Pudding, I think this is going to be the next hit dessert recipe in the blog.
The entire credit for this recipe goes to this Arab Instagramer, who has a page named lazzezz. I had saved this recipe long back, like around a year back and I finally got to making it last December when my son’s school had closed and when my favorite person Fathima had come to stay over in our house. I followed the exact recipe without any change and it turned out ah-mazing.
I wanted to create a video tutorial for this, that’s why I didn’t post this earlier. Please do check out the video and don’t forget to watch it in full hd. Hope you will like it, let me know. 😊
- 90g Snickers chocolate bars
- 4 cubes Kiri cheese (cream cheese)
- 1 sachet Dream Whip
- 1 sachet Caramel Pudding powder
- 2 tins Nestle or Puck cream
- 8 chocolate cake sandwiches/ chocolate Swiss roll/chocolate cake
- If you don’t like Snickers, you can use Mars bars.
- In a blender or food processor jar, add the Kiri cheese, Dream Whip and Caramel powder.
- From one tin cream, reserve 2 tbsp of cream. Add remaining cream to the blender jar along with one more tin cream. Blend for 2 minutes.
- Add Snickers chocolate bars to the reserved cream. Place it in the microwave oven and melt it by heating in 10 second bursts. I had to keep it 4-5 times for it to melt completely. You can double boil too.
- In a pudding tray, place one side of the chocolate cake sandwiches.
- Pour the blended cream mixture.
- Place remaining cake pieces.
- Add the melted Snickers chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.