Best ever soft and buttery Muffins recipe with full of chocolate chips – a perfect way to start your mornings!
I loove enjoying a good muffin with a nice warm cup of coffee, especially now that the winter weather is setting in. I’ve been in search of a good muffin recipe for so long and I’m so glad that I finally got it. This recipe is inspired from Butternut Bakery and it is just perfect.
It has a crisp top with buttery and extremely soft inside with lots of chocolate chips, just the way I like it. Hope you will try it and like it as as much as we did.
Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 ½ Cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ Tsp baking powder
- ½ Tsp baking soda
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- ½ Tsp salt
- 1½ Cups chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp sugar for top
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 110 Grams unsalted butter melted
- ¼ Cup greek yoghurt/ sour cream
- In a bowl add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, 1 cup chocolate chips and sugar. Mix well
- in another bowl add eggs and yoghurt and mix well.
- Add buttermilk, butter, oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and fold gently until everything is well combined.
- let it rest covered for one hour.
- Line muffin tray and fill the liners about 3/4th full. Bake in a 180°C preheated oven for 10 minutes.