Best ever soft and buttery Muffins recipe with full of chocolate chips – a perfect way to start your mornings!
I loove enjoying a good muffin with a nice warm cup of coffee, especially now that the winter weather is setting in. I’ve been in search of a good muffin recipe for so long and I’m so glad that I finally got it. This recipe is inspired from Butternut Bakery and it is just perfect.
It has a crisp top with buttery and extremely soft inside with lots of chocolate chips, just the way I like it. Hope you will try it and like it as as much as we did.
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Best ever soft and buttery Muffins recipe with full of chocolate chips - a perfect way to start your mornings!
- 2 ½ Cups all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ Tsp baking powder
- ½ Tsp baking soda
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- ½ Tsp salt
- 1½ Cups chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp sugar for top
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Cup buttermilk
- 110 Grams unsalted butter melted
- ¼ Cup greek yoghurt/ sour cream
- In a bowl add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, 1 cup chocolate chips and sugar. Mix well
- in another bowl add eggs and yoghurt and mix well.
- Add buttermilk, butter, oil, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and fold gently until everything is well combined.
- let it rest covered for one hour.
- Line muffin tray and fill the liners about 3/4th full. Bake in a 180°C preheated oven for 10 minutes.
2 thoughts on “The Best Ever Chocolate Chip Muffins”
Assalamualaikum…hi sadia..hope you r doing great.can u please mention which brand whipping cream,sour cream yiu are using in your recipes …jazakillahu khairan .
I’m good. Hope you’re doing well too. I mostly use al marai or elle and vire whipping cream. I used yoghurt here, the usual one.
Wa iyaki khairan