Soft and fudgy biscuit rolls dipped in melted chocolate. Perfect bite sized dessert which can be prepared in no time.
I am back in Kuwait after the 2 month long vacation in Dubai with my family. The kids had a great time with their cousins, making it the nicest visit yet. We all made beautiful memories. Even though I’m missing home right now, I’m incredibly grateful for the amazing time we had there.
My 9 year old niece, Yasmeen wanted to cook something for the blog as she loves my little space here and is my biggest supporter. She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen and also loves to see us cook. Therefore, we came up with the idea of making this easy peasy Choco-Biscuit Rolls. These tiny bite-sized sweets came out fantastic. We were unable to stop at just one.
I uploaded the video for this in Instagram reels and i’ll post it in YouTube shorts too shortly. I sincerely hope you will be able to try this miniature treat and like it as much as we did.
- 20 digestive biscuits
- 1 mars chocolate bar
- 1 flake chocolate bar
- ½ Cup chopped nuts (almond, cashew nuts, pistachios)
- 175 MlPut this cream
- melted milk chocolate
- pistachios chopped
- In a food processor, add biscuits and powder it.
- Add mars bar and process it again until it is powdered.
- Transfer this into a bowl and add add crushed flake bar into it.
- Add cream and mix well.
- add nuts and combine.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours.
- Make small rolls out of it and dip it in melted chocolate and refrigerate for another hour.
- You can make patterns with more melted chocolate as shown in the video. Garnish with pistachios, refrigerate for half an hour and serve.