A cream dessert with light mango jelly floating in it. If fresh sweet mangoes are in season, definitely add them and it will taste even better. Super simple steps, no cooking or baking needed. All you have to do is mix few ingredients.
If you are looking for simple and easy dessert with just few ingredients and doesn’t require elaborate cooking procedure, then this dessert recipe is just for you. All you have to do is prepare jelly, which is a fairly easy thing to do. Then for the cream part, mix up evaporated milk, condensed milk and thick cream. Add cut jelly into the cream and voila, the dessert is ready. The only tough part is waiting for the dessert to cool in the refrigerator.
If ripe sweet mangoes are available, add it to the dessert. The combination of mangoes, jelly and cream would be phenomenal.
Floating Mango Dessert
- 1 Packet Mango Jelly Mix
- 340 Grams Evaporated Milk (reduce quantity if you want thicker cream)
- 125 Ml Thick Cream
- ½ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk (adjust as per your preference)
- Fresh mango diced
- Prepare mango jelly as per your package directions and let it set well in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, pour evaporated milk, condensed milk and thick cream. Mix well with a whisk until smooth.
- Cut the jelly into small pieces and add it to the cream.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Add sweet ripe mangoes too if it is in season.