These luscious White Chocolate & Biscoff Cheesecake bites make an amazing dessert for anytime of the year.
If you are looking for Eid desserts ideas, I promise you these are good. These mini cheesecakes are an easy, no bake dessert to make from scratch. I love bite-sized desserts because they are ready to grab and go. No slicing is required.
I am a big fan of anything with white chocolate. So this combination of white chocolate and Lotus spread got me very excited. It was just too much!! even though it is rich and creamy and filled with calories. With the Lotus spread and white chocolate, it has got calories on top of calories..hehe. This is very much a treat, but perfect during Eid, birthday parties or just any functions.
But I can see myself making it again as everybody here loved it. So if you are looking for a dessert that is yummy and simple to make, this is the one for you.
White Chocolate & Lotus Cheesecake Bites
For the Base:
- 150 grams Lotus Biscuits
- 60 grams melted butter
For the cheesecake layer:
- 100 grams white chocolate melted and cooled (See notes*)
- 250 grams cream cheese at room temperature
- 40 grams castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 ml heavy whipping cream
- 100 grams Lotus Biscoff spread plus more for topping
To make the crust:
- In a food processor, crush the biscuits.
- Pour melted butter into it and mix well.
To make the cheesecake layer:
- Melt the white chocolate and let it cool.
- Meanwhile whip together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla for 2 minutes.
- Pour the cooled melted chocolate and whisk it up.
- Pour whipping cream and whisk well until it turns stiff.
- Add lotus biscoff and fold it in to create swirls. Do not mix completely.
- In a botton removable mini cheesecake pan, or in a 6 inch round pan, Add lotus biscuit crumbs and press at the bottom.
- Pour the cheesecake layer on top.
- Refrigerate it for 24 hours.
- Once set, pour melted Lotus spread on top. (heat the spread in oven for 30 seconds)
- Refrigerate for half an hour more and serve.