A delicious no-bake white chocolate cheesecake which is truly one of the best cheesecakes I’ve ever had!!
Looking for a decadent treat? Indulge in this creamy, smooth and rich white chocolate cheese cake. I have the confidence to describe this recipe as “perfect”. Because this is simply the best, one of the most wonderful cheesecakes I have ever had, and have ever made. It has to be, as i got this recipe from India’s most loved chef, Sanjeev Kapoor’s website.
Aside from being the best cheesecake recipe from the taste point of view, i just simply luv the fact that this cheesecake doesn’t require baking. So this dessert is super easy to make and super duper good to eat. 🙂 Try making this scrumptious cheesecake to make a show-stopping end to any party. Enjoy!
White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 Cups powdered digestive biscuit
- 100 Grams melted butter
- 2 Cups cream
- ½ Cup caster sugar
- 1½ Cups cream cheese softened at room temp
- 1 Tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Tsp gelatin melted in 2 tbsp water in microwave
- 180 Grams melted white chocolate
- 1. Butter an 8 inch springform pan and line with baking paper
- 2. Crush the biscuits and put them in a bowl. Add the butter and mix. Line the tin with this mixture and press well. Keep it in the refrigerator for fifteen minutes.
- 3. Mix gelatin with two tablespoons of water and melt it in the microwave oven for forty five seconds.
- 4. Take fresh cream in a bowl. Add castor sugar and mix. Add vanilla essence and cream cheese and continue to mix.
- 5. Melt white chocolate in the microwave oven. Whisk well and add it to the cream and cheese mixture. Mix well.
- 6. Pour the melted gelatin through a strainer into the above mixture and mix well.
- 7. Pour this mixture over the biscuit base in the tin. Let it set in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- 8. Sprinkle some grated white chocolate or melted lotus over the top and top with strawberries.